Thursday, October 23, 2008

Olivia Wilde on the cover of Women's Health


Olivia Wilde, who plays Thirteen on House, graces the cover of this month's Women's Health and touches on a few topics, including sexuality.

When I kiss a girl for a part, people think it's sexy. But if two guys kiss, suddenly there's a backlash. It's a double standard. Honestly I think we're all bisexual in some way.

Well I can't say I don't agree. Seeing two hot girls kiss is hot in my opinion, but I wouldn't say I give backlash when I see 2 guys kissing. It's not that I find anything wrong with it, it's just a little awkward to me. But I agree it's a double standard, because honestly it's so widely accepted for 2 girls to kiss but weird when 2 guys do. But at the same time, I think it's more accepted that girls do it because they always seem to do it. Whenever girls get trashed, they usually always makeout with each other, even if they're totally straight. You don't see many or any guys doing that.

No comments: