Friday, October 31, 2008

Ashlee Simpson is about to burst


Pete Wentz was On Air with Ryan Seacrest yesterday and spilled the beans on how his wifey Ashlee is doing with the whole pregnancy deal.

I'm permanently on-call right now. She is at the very end, and it could happen at any point now. [She's] excited, she's anxious...I think she wants it to be over. She just wants to not be pregnant any more. She wants to have it because it's, like, a struggle to go up and down the stairs...going out in public's insane. She's hot all the time. She's like 'I wish I was in Canada right now.' Our room temperature is set to, like, 34 degrees. It's insane!"ecause it's, like, a struggle to go up and down the stairs...going out in public's insane.

I'm insanely glad I'm a man, and respect and love the hell out of the girl who will be my wife.

No comments: