Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tara Reid opens up about botched lipo


After years of getting pooped on by the media because of her botched liposuction, Tara Reid has finally decided to speak out about it in the next issue of People magazine.

It does hurt my feelings, but what can I do? I have to move on.

And she has been moving on by focusing on her clothing line, Mantra. The line includes bikinis, t-shirts, and other casual wear. Good for her I suppose, but the thing I don't understand is if you look like Tara Reid used to (which is why I posted an old school pic of her in a bikini), WHY would you even feel the need to get lipo? She looked GREAT before!

1 comment:

SmithGreham said...

Liposuction deals only with fat. It requires that the skin is elastic and grease tight enough. Liposuction loose skin over the treated areas can look ripply as we see in our image.

Lipo