Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lee Ann Womack is sorta mentally unstable


During an interview with the Tennessean to plug her new album Call Me Crazy, Lee Ann Womack decided to share the top 10 craziest stuff she's done. Check it out:

Ten Crazy Things I've Done --by Lee Ann Womack:

1. Got knocked up by the "A&R" guy.
2. Called a certain radio station and asked them to please mail the term "country" back to me, since they clearly weren't using it.
3. Spray painted "You've never even heard country music" on the side of a Music Row building.
4. Threatened to "Nancy Kerrigan" a fellow female artist at an awards show.
5. Threatened to fire my entire band for going to bed earlier than I thought was necessary.
6. Made the whole band watch 'Night Calls' on the Playboy Channel with me.
7. Made the whole band read 'To Kill A Mockingbird' and give me a report on it.
8. Recorded 'The Westin Sessions' at the Westin Hotel in Times Square ... a project that included only songs making fun of other artists.
9. Threatened to give a certain Tennessean music critic "three swift kicks to the groin" after he wrote a mostly positive (but not all positive) review of 'There's More Where That Came From.'
10. Voted for George W. Bush ... twice.

This broad seriously sounds like she could be my best friend.


No comments: