Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Eva Longoria sets the record straight on weight gain


Eva Longoria sat down with Allure magazine to discuss the thing on everyone's mind -- is she knocked up or not? The answer is no, she's not. She just gained weight for her role this season on Desperate Housewives, which takes place 5 years into the future, which has her as a mother of 2 who doesn't look as hot as she used to.

I stopped working out and gained about seven pounds over the summer, which is a lot for a small person. Every magazine is tearing me apart ... I never went up a size. I just got rounder. I'm still a size 0.

You know, if anyone would get a break from pregnancy rumors, you'd think it would be Hollywood celebs, who are constantly gaining and losing weight for roles. People are dumb douches.

No comments: