Friday, October 17, 2008

John McCain is pissing everyone off

Ya know, I'm usually a good read of people and I think John McCain is actually a nice guy, whether I decide to vote with him, against him, or for neither him or Obama. But he's really gotta stop pissing off the wrong people if he expects to win this election.

Pissing off Joe the Plumber is one thing, but pissing off celebrities who are always in the limelight and have influence on people's decisions isn't the best idea. Aside from pissing off Bon Jovi, he's also pissed off Heart, Jackson Browne, John Mellencamp, and the Foo Fighters for using their music during his campaign.

If it were me, I wouldn't really care. But where people are obviously caring and have a problem, why don't you just ASK if it's cool first? It's not that hard. Ya dummy.

No comments: