Friday, October 17, 2008

Bon Jovi is pissed at John McCain


Now, if I were a musician and someone running for President used my song as their entrance theme during campaign parties, I'd be flattered. Then again, I'm not Bon Jovi. Ole Jon Bon is HEATED at Republican Presidential Candidate John McCain for using his song Who Says You Can't Go Home during his campaign because he's a strong Democratic supporter.

We wrote this song as a thank you to those who have supported us over the past twenty-five years. The song has since become a banner for our home state of New Jersey and the defacto theme song for our partnerships around the country to build homes and rebuild communities. Although we were not asked, we do not approve of their use of Home.

Considering he's being sued for stealing someone else's song and lyrics, I'd shut the hell up if I were Bon Jovi.

No comments: