Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Is No Doubt back? No doubt.


Yay to me for coming up with the corniest title to this post ever! You can't see it, but I'm taking a bow right now. Anyway...No Doubt is back and in full effect. They've been hitting the studio here and there throughout the year, but Gwen Stefani has been limited since she gave birth to her second baby over the summer. But the crew is JACKED to get back on tour and write some new material, especially Gwen.

I think we should go out now. I don't think we should wait. Pack up the babies and get a bunch of nannies. So fun! Would be so inspiring to get out there and play all those songs again.

Guitarist Tom Dumont is on the same page too, saying he has cabin fever and thinks the group should play some shows very soon. And I agree -- No Doubt is sick, hands down. That's one reunion I'd actually go see.

No comments: