Monday, November 24, 2008

Heidi and Spencer Marry and Shockingly...


didn't tell the whole world first to make it an amazing photo op! WTF?

Pratt and Montag wed at the One & Only Palmilla Resort, just outside Cabo San Lucas in Mexico. The ceremony was held on the beach and was supposedly spontaneous..

There were no guests present either.. don't you need a witness or something? haha

Here are the rumored cheesy vows Spencer "spontaneously" had ready to say

Heidi, from the moment you came into my life, I knew my life would never be the same without you. You are the light in my life like the sun to the earth! Your loving warmth makes me want to be a better person. Being with you, I feel complete. I'm honored to even be able to call you my wife. You are the most amazing, loving and caring woman on this planet. I will love you forever and always.

BARF haha

1 comment:

Jadd said...

Amanda's jealous of the vows!!!

P.S. Welcome to Speidi Hell, people.