Tuesday, November 4, 2008

"The Bachelorette" dumps her man!


DeAnna Pappas, who was The Bachelorette from the last season of the show, just dumped the fiance she handpicked during the finale, Jesse Csincsak. And he's decided to be a drama queen and video blog about it.

I kind of feel like it's our responsibility to tell you we're not together anymore. DeAnna broke up with me two days ago, and I just wanted to come on here and tell you guys face-to-face. I'm sorry - I did everything in my power to try and make this work. She's a great person, but she wasnt willing to try anymore. She wanted something different. The answer I got was, 'I love you, but I'm not in love with you.' That's a lot to swallow, no matter who you are. It's a lot to take in.

You know what, Jesse. You signed up for the stupidest reality show known to man, so I have no compassion for you. Especially not after your emo blog.

No comments: