Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rick Ross admits to his past


For months, Rick Ross has been denying that he used to be a correctional officer in Florida, obviously because the law is the exact opposite of what is cool in the rap world. But now, Rick is coming clean.

I never tried to hide my past. I put my name inside my CDs. My company has my [Social Security number]. I could've put a company name...I done been up and I done been down and that's what makes me what I am. I never ratted on a ni**a. I never prosecuted a ni**a. I never locked up a ni**a, that's first and foremost. I always felt that me being the ni**a that I am, I never owed a ni**a an explanation. When I'm making my music and I'm talking about blow, it's because I did it. When I say that I'm rich off cocaine, it's because I did it. Those are the street principals that apply.

Holy N-word, Batman!! (For the record I had a wiseass response to the amount of times he used it, but decided against it since it's a sensitive subject. But I promise it wasn't racist. K bye.)

No comments: