Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Nicole Kidman speaks on Tom Cruise


Nicole Kidman chatted with Elle magazine and the subject of Tom Cruise and love came up.

I didn't foresee it, that you can meet somebody who you have a deep and more profound love with (talking about her relationship with Keith Urban.) I don't mean to take away anything with Tom, but I would hope that he has the same thing - I know he has the same thing with Katie. You move into a stage where you're able to be a more fuller person in your relationship. I want to be really careful with that because I don't want to take away from 11 years with that man that were really important. Really, for our kids -- they were amidst a lot of love. It wasn't bad. And now we're amidst a more evolved love.

I find it really weird that Tom was totally normal when he was with Nicole, but now that he's with Katie Holmes, he's an absolute effing nutcase. There's gotta be more to that than meets the eye, but I just don't give a rats ass about Tom's douchey self, so we'll never know.

No comments: