Thursday, October 2, 2008

Danity Kane splitting up?


Rumors have been going CRAZY about a Danity Kane split up, and "Danity Kane Break Up" is actually the #3 most searched term on Google right now. Seems like when Aubrey O'Day took a break from taking pictures of her boobs smooshed against a stripper pole while she licked it (the pole, not her boobs), to talk to Complex magazine about a possible split, it didn't convince fans.

I am very dedicated to Danity Kane, and nothing I can ever do will conflict with my respect, love, and dedication to that project. So, on my end, there will never be any issues. I can’t speak for anyone else, but I can speak for myself.

Notice how she talks about herself being dedicated to Danity Kane and how she can't speak for anyone else but herself. Is that a little cryptic message that someone else could be causing a break up? Because she doesn't even really answer the question of whether they are or not. Or maybe I'm just sidetracked by the picture.

No comments: