Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Linda Hogan is dating 19-year-old Charlie Hill -- Brooke "totally freaked out!"


Linda Hogan is dating a 19-year-old dude named Charlie Hill. She's 49.
Brooke Hogan went to school with Charlie. She was a year ahead of him!!!
Nick Hogan, currently dropping soap in prison, was a year behind him.

Brooke was on satellite radio talking about good ol' Charlie the momma-humper:

I'm totally freaked out. I personally don't like it at all or condone it, but she's my mom, so I have to show her support. You know, I thought we were one of the normal Hollywood families. It's crazy watching it all fall apart, but I hope for the best.

Normal Hollywood families???
This family was more normal than yours:

PS -- Brooke is actually a pretty hot girl....................... for a guy!!!

2 comments:

louisebotting945 said...

well thats not weird or anything...?

amy08 said...

wow that family is soo messed up if I was brooke I would hit linda hogan