Thursday, June 19, 2008

Britney Tried to Commit Suicide???


Not sure if there's truth to this one or this is one of the million rumors completely made up... According to a new unauthorized biography Britney Spears tried to kill herself on two separate occasions. Author Ian Halperin, who also wrote books on Celine Dion and Kurt Cobain, researched the popstar's life undercover as a photographer for a year and a half.

He claims that, "I spoke with her many times and went to her house," later adding, "I will say the suicide attempts are true. I know all the details about both of them."


I don't know if I buy this one but if it's true I'm glad she's ok :)

1 comment:

amy08 said...

no I dont believe that I do believe her being bipolar nd not being on medication made her crazy but thats not her fault