Monday, June 30, 2008

Amy Winehouse thinks she's fine


Amy Winehouse is convinced that there's nothing wrong with her health and that everything she does is just normal behavior for a 20-something year old. She told Rolling Stone:

I've never been to rehab properly. I'm young, in love and I get my nuts off sometimes. But it's never been like, 'Amy, get your life together.'

She's right. It is normal. Because I'm 24 and I smoke crack, collapse, drink, get cigarette burns on my face, head-butt people who try to help me, get arrested multiple times, and get told I have emphysema all the time.

3 comments:

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan said...

sorry had to rewrite this comment here the rewrite

OMG THATS HER?! well she does have emphysima or however u spell it but still as jadd said she thinks shes normal when she burns her face with cigarettes and gets drunk and does crack :O

Anonymous said...

Kat said, I tryed to tell her what a fu__kin waste ! I give up she has to want to help her self now ? not my problem! go ahead and kill your self I don't care anymore! so gross ! by Amy RIP! chow forever Kat! sorry one hit wonder! by by !