Friday, June 20, 2008

Charlie Sheen apologizes for racial slur


You know, I used to think Denise Richards was hot. I would've had cuddle time with her. Now I wish Gina "Conviction" Carano would beat her to a pulp and make her disappear. Preferably Sopranos style.

Apparently three years ago, her now ex-husband Charlie Sheen left her a voicemail and called her an F'ing N-word. Which obviously was just said out of total rage because, well, clearly Denise is pretty white. She may be the Devil, but she's also quite Caucasian.

And of course, since her career is going nowhere, no one cares about her, and I use ads for her reality show as toilet paper, she needs to get back in the limelight somehow. It just so happens that she saved the message from back in the day, and in a desperate cry for attention, she made the voicemail public. Charlie released a statement to Us Magazine right away.

I deeply apologize by my choice of words to all I have obviously offended; especially to Tony Todd, an African-American, who was my best man at my first two weddings. Three and one-half years later, the reasons that caused the anger and frustration displayed on that voice mail continue to be manifested on a daily basis. My children did not show up today for a custodial visit without explanation.

If I were a girl, I'd totally punch Denise Richards in the ovaries.

5 comments:

Vajeena Velvet said...

i'll karate chop her fallopian tube!

amy08 said...

I cant see him saying that or even having black friends hes gonna get jumped now lol

Jadd said...

Oh ya? Why not? Because he's white?

White people can have black friends, ya know. Just look at Rob and Big. Jackson and Pup Dawg. The Boston Celtics and the Boston Red Sox.

Ariel said...

Everybody hates on Denise but isn't CHARLIE the one who engaged in prostitution and drugs?? He constantly puts her down and degrades her, but she's the bad one. She's finally sticking up for herself and her children and you all jump on the "Hate Denise" band wagon. It's called one thing: M-I-S-O-G-Y-N-Y, look it up.

amy08 said...

yeah but its charlie sheen hes just really stupid lol I didnt mean it like im just slow ariel I agree with u