Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I Wish I was Steve Carrell


Supposedly he makes out with THE ROCK, Mr. Dwayne Johnson, in the upcoming movie, GET SMART. Johnson recently spoke of the kiss in a recent interview, "It was like -- you know, you ever had, like a warm apple pie with that cold ice cream, too? And you find that balance, where you're like [utters disgusting sound]. Hey, it was great, it was great. Not too many men can say that. I had a nice big lip lock with Steve Carell. It was great. The length I go, the committed actor - Jake Gyllenhaal did it. Will Smith did it. I thought it was my turn to kiss a man."

Hahaha sigh he's as witty as he is amazingly hottttt.... doesn't that pic speak wonders? hahahahahahaha o wow I need to stop

2 comments:

amy08 said...

the rock is soo sexy I wanna marry him

Anonymous said...

Get Smart looks okay overall, though Steve Carell seems to be veering more and more toward slapstick-style humor