Friday, June 20, 2008

Young Jeezy gets a D-U-Izzle


Young Jeezy was pulled over early yesterday morning and charged with Driving Under the Influence of drugs or alcohol, speeding, no proof of insurance or license plate, having an open container, and reckless driving. Jeezy, whose real name is Jay Jenkins, was released on a $4,100 bond and has a July 17 court date.

Jay Jenkins? I wonder if he's related to Ghostwriter gumshoe Jamal Jenkins?


(P.S. Sheldon Turnipseed has to be the 2nd worst name ever. The 1st? My old principal, Mr. Harry Sachs. No joke.)

2 comments:

louisebotting945 said...

wow what a friggin dumbasss!

and umm wtf? thats gross i would change my name if that was me. ew. actually, i would prob kill myself

amy08 said...

wow he is an idiot nd i would b pist at mi parents if they named me that....