Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Heidi Montag...New Song... Again... Hahaha

I feel like I'm always seeing "Heidi Montag's New Single" somewhere on the internet month after month yet I never hear any of them on the radio... and because of the lack of success and being dropped by her old label...she has decided to continue to pump out "singles" on her OWN label... I just don't see it happening but I admire her persistence... some parts are catchy, some are cheesy... and I DID like her song, BODY LANGUAGE.. so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt with the new album....

In February, Montag’s boyfriend and manager, Spencer Pratt, told PEOPLE an album was in the works. “We’re financing [the album] ourselves on a shoestring budget,” Pratt said. “It’s so organic. And this is just the warm-up. We’re just heating up the water in the bathtub. It’s gonna get hot!”

Check out her new single: HERE

2 comments:

Jadd said...

No offense, but I'd rather get my man parts cut off by a table saw.

amy08 said...

seriously I cant stand that chick I wanna slap her.. jadd she aint that special for u to cut off ur man parts wit a table saw lmao