Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hayden Panettiere cuts her hair SHORT! (and more earthshaking news!)


Britney Spears and Mel Gibson go on a "smoking" date together!!! (POTP)

Nicole Richie is the #1 MILF in my book... look! (smack)

The Sun (the astrological one, not the magazine one) finally shows Ashlee's baby bump. Look! (candy)

Who said this: "She gave me nipple covers. You don't want your little peas sticking out, do you?" And who was she talking about? (gabby)

Heidi Klum is a baby factory! (bitten)

What celeb mom said this: I’m working on trying to get him off being interested in female parts. He thinks it’s hilarious when he pulls off my shirt. It’s started - the interest in boobies. (???) (ayyyy)

Finally... Hayden Panettiere is not as hot anymore! I'm so sick of typing her confusing-ass last name anyway!!! LOTS o' pics! (fatback)

Backstage reaction to Vince McMahon's stupid million dollar RAW giveaway segments. (wrestling)

Why Dan Mirade hates Hulk Hogan! (mirade)

2 comments:

Jadd said...

DAN MIRADE, GUY!!!

Unknown said...

Getting to know about the celebrities is surely the passion for many but I prefer something else. That these people make news and everyone seems to be eager to catch their events but who thinks of the amateurs who are the next prospects of becoming a celebrity I tend to focus on them more.

webcam girls