Friday, May 2, 2008

Uma's stalker is a total creep

As cool as I think it'd be to have a stalker (again, I'm a total attention whore), I feel bad for Uma Thurman. I mean...she's hot, she's young (well, younger than I thought), she's talented, she has money -- this isn't why I feel bad for her. She has one creepy effing stalker who is a total tool.

Uma was in court yesterday for her case against Jack Jordan, who has stalked the crap out of her for a few years, testifying about how she feared for her life at times when he would stalk her out. He's shown up on movie sets and done so much as sit on her front steps. And apparently he didn't take a plea bargain from the case because he wanted to see her one more time.

Uma should've gone Kill Bill on his ass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The lady has beautiful eyes.