Friday, May 2, 2008

The Difference a Year Can Make...


Leona Lewis has made the Sunday Times Young Music Millionaires List. It was reported that she has a 6 million pound fortune (which I tried to convert to US dollars and I think it came to almost 12 million dollars haha), which placed her at the 14th spot on the list. Not bad, considering a year and a half ago, nobody knew her name.

Amy Winehouse also made the list but I don't care about her so that is all. haha Yes sorry I love certain celebrities so you might get more news about them every now and then, I go to their fansites daily, I can't help myself if I see updates hahaha

2 comments:

Jadd said...

I'm making out with her while I'm driving her in the van at Kiss Concert. I don't care if I get arrested.

Miss Manda said...

i hate you for getting that job! hahaha if u meet her, please tell her she needs to meet me! hahaha