Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Proof the Hogan's are total douchebags


If this doesn't show that the Hogan's are a family that only cares about themselves and only cares about fame, then I don't know what does. This is what the outside of the Hogan's gated mansion looked like yesterday for Nick's release from jail. A huge "WELCOME HOME" sign, tons of balloons, and tons of other decorations.

My mom is the most understanding woman on the face of this planet, but if I was sent to jail for driving like a total a-hole, on top of making my best friend a vegetable, there would be no party for me. In fact, she'd probably tell the cops to keep me in jail for longer than the 166 days that Nick was in there, whether or not I participated in a program that let me "earn time" for an early release.

Just remember -- karma is a bitch, and it ALWAYS creeps back up on your ass.

1 comment:

amy08 said...

I totally agree with this I no ppl that have died from speeding nd he gets off early thats sad he should feel like an a**hole nd I dont think he does