Thursday, November 1, 2007

Jive Does Not Trust Britney



Britney Spears' record label Jive Records has now officially given up on Britney promoting her new record. They have decided to scrap the idea of a tour for this new CD. Can you imagine Britney going on tour now? Do you think anyone would go? I think people would go just to make fun of her- I would.

Oh, and by the way Britney officially lost custody of her kids.. Britney will have three visits a week-- two days from 12pm to 7pm and one overnight visit and all of the visits will have a parenting coach present. She also needs to have a drug test twice a week, and a missed one is a failed one..

PS-- What do you think of her Halloween costume?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Boobalicious. She just wants to remind everybody: "I have breasts." You could fit a lot of coke on those there.

Melinda01852 said...

lol, Funny you say that. I just read a report that said at a party she was asking guys to snort coke of her boobs.

Unknown said...

That's what I was refering to. I wouldn't just whip out an unmotivated random "snorting coke off boobs" joke. But from here on out... just watch them fly! :)

Melinda01852 said...

LOL, I guess I am just not to quick tonight!

kAEdo-k said...

wait... someone talking about doing blow off of boobs here? wait, what?