Monday, November 19, 2007

Celebrity Apprentice coming soon -- but where are the celebrities??? (See the cast.)


Donald Trump's "The Apprentice" is coming back. And this time it's "Celebrity Apprentice!" I was kind of looking forward to this a wee-bit. And then I saw the cast:

Trace Adkins (country music singer)
Carol Alt (model/actress)
Stephen Baldwin (actor, The Usual Suspects)
Nadia Comaneci (Olympic gold-medal gymnast)
Tiffany Fallon (2005 Playboy Playmate of the Year)
Jennie Finch (Olympic gold-medal softball player)
Nely Galan (producer, Telemundo)
Marilu Henner (actress, Taxi)
Lennox Lewis (former heavyweight champion)
Piers Morgan (judge, America's Got Talent)
Omarosa (Apprentice Season 1 contestant)
Tito Ortiz (UFC champion)
Vincent Pastore (actor, The Sopranos)
Gene Simmons (KISS frontman)


I honestly have heard of only 6 of the 14 "celebrities." And one of them is Omarosa. Only famous for "The Apprentice." I think Carol Alt told me to "please pay at the first window" the other day.

I think I'M gonna start writing TV shows for free so this crap doesn't make it to the air. OK. I'm gonna Tivo this. I'm not gonna lie. I'm a sucker for sucky TV.

Best show on TV right now, by the way: "Kitchen Nightmares" Wednesday night at 9pm on Fox.

That probably put my taste into perspective for ya.

1 comment:

Ms.Garfield said...

So like... he´s gonna hire one of these guys to run one of his companies at the end of the show??