Monday, November 12, 2007

BIG Changes To "American Idol" Coming This Season


THREE CHANGES THIS SEASON(and my editorial opinions on each):

1) Contestants will be able to use instruments in the Hollywood auditions.
[POSITIVE -- Simon Cowell's human insults have been growing tired. Now he can insult inanimate objects. Yay.]

2) Less "celebrity mentors" this season.
[NEUTRAL -- I liked watching stars watch in horror as crappy contestants butchered their classics. But we won't get slammed over the head with album plugs every week.]

3) "American Idol" will be going on tour with "So You Think You Can Dance" for a concert mega-crap-fest after the seasons end.
[I think I just pooped my pants in happy anticipation. Ugh.]

2 comments:

Juli said...

the only part i like in american idol is the first aditions some of them get wicked funny.

Tell Tayla said...

hahaha.. this otta be fun =]