Friday, August 22, 2008

Jessica respects Carrie


Jessica Simpson sat down with The Boot to talk about what country artists really impress her, aside from legends like Willie Nelson and Dolly Parton. Whether she actually means it or she's playing the media, her choice was a little shocking.

Carrie Underwood.

She said that she's impressed with how many Number 1 hits Carrie has had, and thinks her choice in songs is excellent and really emphasizes the power and beauty in her voice. So what about the big bad feud between the two blonde bombshells?

It's definitely media-driven. People are just trying to make a story out of nothing. I respect her and hopefully she respects me. We've just dated the same guy -- that's it!

I can't say I totally buy it, but she sounds sincere. Although I wouldn't object to seeing the 2 of them in a catfight.

No comments: