Sunday, October 28, 2007

Anyone In The Market For A Dirty Sock?

As you may, or may not have heard last week Britney Spears ran over a photog's foot with her Benz.. Well, the photog thought it would be a good idea to put his sock on eBay and give the profit to charity! Well believe it or not.. some one actually bought it!! FOR $585!!!! I can think of alot of things I could spend $585 on, and it does not include some Photog's crusty tire tracked sock..


And in other news, I mentioned in a previous post Lindsay's Mother is making a reality show on empowering mothers on being successful single mothers.. ya right. WELL, Britney Spears mom joined in... She is currently writing a book on parenting. I feel bad for the children of the future.


1 comment:

Chrystelle said...

writing a book on parenting? Well I won't read it cos I dont want my kids to grow up as f*cked up as britney...