Thursday, September 25, 2008

TV show reunions...


So while I was getting ready for work this morning, I saw an ad on TV for the Sex and the City movie being on DVD now, and it got me thinking -- with all of the reunions going on right now (New Kids on the Block, the Spice Girls, NSYNC talking about getting back together, the Sex and the City movie, the second-coming of Beverly Hills 90210), another show should make a reunion movie. Boy Meets World.

It was seriously the coming-of-age series of my generation, and EVERYONE used to watch it. And if they didn't, they were total tools and just not cool. But the producers/writers left the storyline perfectly open for a reunion movie. At the end of the show, the gang all moves to New York. Well, fans want to know...have Cory and Topanga had kids? Does Shawn ever meet up with Angela and marry her? What happens to Eric? How about Jack and Rachel? And more importantly...what happens to this guy:


MR. FEENY!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be awesome!!!! They should do a reunion. I use to watch that show all the time.I love Boy Meets World!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMFG! Yay I'd absolutely LOVE a boy meets world reunion! I would be the first in line wearing their t-shirt and watching everyone wonder if Topanga is really a persons name! I've seen every episode ever to be seen...lets just say this show was copletely awesome and you're right, anyone that didnt watch is was a total loser!! Yay boy eeets workd

Anonymous said...

BMW was an OKAY show but it so was not the coming of age story of my generation; that my friend was My So-Called Life.