Friday, December 14, 2007

J-Love Is Engaged - So why is she kissing THAT???


It's been a few posts since a Jennifer Love Hewitt mention (so it was a small streak!). So here's a sweet photo of Jennifer Love Hewitt playing tongue tag with a really beautiful woman!!! Not much else to say about it. No story... I have no idea WTF is going on here. Feel free to enlighten me - fake made-up stories gladly accepted.

Also - I heard a small chunk of inside J-Love juice last night from "an insider." Jennifer doesn't drink, smoke, or swear... EVER! But she DOES make out with hot girls while she's engaged? Holy wow!

2 comments:

Melinda01852 said...

She really looks awful, all went down hill since the end of The OC.. sad. And Jackson.. you work some crazy hrs... on my way home last night you were on the air.. and now your on at 6 AM.. your crazy! (In a good way of course!)

Melinda01852 said...

Oops.. I just realized I posted that under the wrong thing... My bad. Eh- It's early. :o)