Saturday, December 15, 2007

Britney Spears -- digitally modified for new video "Piece Of Me" -- before and after!

Not really a big surprise, I know. But here's the before and after of a still-shot from her new video:



And yeah I took the pic from Perez. You could tell by the 4 year old hand-writing on it, right? At least there weren't any "stains" hanging from her mouth. Those just get funnier and funnier! Just like paper cuts. And stop posting shit about yourself. You're NOT a celebrity.

Anyway - something tells me Brit-Brit carries a circus mirror with her at all times so if a guy is interested in her she can look at them through the bent mirror and look hot in real time.

Jennifer Love Hewitt would be so sad for you.

1 comment:

Melinda01852 said...

I actually just watched the video- and I was thinking she looked good.. I should have known. And I totally agree w/you about Perez.. I used to go on his site but I cannot stand the little writings and the doodles.. annoying..!!