Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Chris Brown remembers hitting Rihanna


Just a day after an interview of him aired on Larry King Live where he legit said he didn't remember beating the sh*t out of Rihanna, Chris Brown is coming out and saying that he definitely remembers it. Of course, it's not his fault that he said he didn't remember it though -- it's CNN's.

There have been reports on the Internet that I didn't remember what happened that night with Rihanna. I want to try and set things straight. That 30 seconds of the interview they used of me was taken from a one hour interview during which that same question was asked something like four or five times -- and when you look at the entire interview you will see it is not representative of what I said. The first four times -- or however many times it was – I gave the same answer – which was that I didn't think it was appropriate for me to talk about what happened that night. I said it was not right for me and it really wasn't fair to Rihanna. The fifth time -- or whatever it was -- I just misspoke. I was asked, 'Do you remember doing it?' and I said, 'No.'

Hey f*cktard, there aren't "reports" that you said you didn't remember beating the piss out of RiRi, there's video f*cking proof of you saying it! So why don't you watch it below and just remember what a f*cking douchebag you are instead of trying to blame it on other people.

No comments: